Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yikes. I should be asleep.

So the blog is lookin' fancier and fancier by the millisecond! As you can see, I've put some stunning pictures of us on here so that all five of our readers will feel like they truly share in this experience. In the morning I will probably regret still being up at this hour, but until then I will revel in the sugar I consumed by eating two s'mores during Project Runway.

Speaking of Project Runway, I'm going to take a minute to go in-depth with my analysis of tonight's episode (sorry Matt). Do I think it's better than Season 4? Who knows. I preferred Season 4's opening episode, I can say that for certain. I liked the freedom. I mean, I understand the crazy challenge for the first episode ever, but at this point in the game, craziness is not unexpected on PR. I want to see what the designers can really do before we make them act a fool.

Speaking of fools, lets talk about diaper man. What was THAT about. Sir, you are no Season 4 winner Christian (name, not religion). He was straight (well, no) tranny fierce, while you sir, are more annoying than caffeine free coke (what's the point?).

I guess I should be talking about Summer Friendship. What's more exciting than a day at Laserquest with 41 people under the age of 18? Well, a lot of things. But that IS pretty exciting. You know what's NOT exciting? Gimpiness. But friends, I can say with confidence, the kankle is healing. The black is fading into a softer purple, which will be good for the wardrobe, to say the least. And maybe one day I'll be able to walk again. Until then I'll continue to pay Oscar with fries to push me around in the black chair. NEVER the blue chair.

I think it's time for me to say adios muchachos. Friends Season 6 is calling my name.

No comments: