Thursday, July 17, 2008

Damn. Can I borrow that top?

...I thought to myself as Diana entered the room today for junior high session. I'm lookin forward to sportin that white-cut out Tee with a flourescent orange bathing suit underneath, my ripped jean skirt, some straw wedges, big silver hoops and my dog-tag of Our Lady of Guadalupe to the club on Sabato. I'ma be lookin' fresh to death, my friends. Today was an alright day I thought. The kids were extremely rambunctious. I dunno what that was all about. I knew it was going to be a tough day when I saw Joey chugging a coke as he walked through the door. How did we let that happen? Overall it was a fun day. Had a little dance sesh to some Soulja Boy with the high schoolers. Carlos and I are gonna hit the clubs this weekend with our new dance moves. I felt a little sketchy when I found out that French Fry and I have, in fact, been to the same club in Ocean City. *Shudder*.

Let me just take this opportunity to say how upsetting it is that tomorrow is Alex and Kevin Lupo's last day for the summer. Friggin A I love those kids. Who else can jump over their brother WHILE HE IS STANDING UP?! Also, how will all the summer love play out among the Hispanic crew if two key Cassanovas are missing?! Lo siento, senoritas. Today was also a little bit sad due to the lackage of David Gibbs. That kid is the light of my life. I hope he walks his mom down the aisle at her wedding on Saturday. Maybe all the SF directors should crash the wedding just to cheer "Give it up for David Gibbs!" as he gives his mom away. I think that would be appropriate.

The best part of today was probably annoying Matt with our pop music. Matt, alls I'm going to say to you is...Ooops I did it again. And with that, I bid you all goodnight. To Splashdown tomorrow! Huzzah!

No comments: